Friday, March 15, 2013

Praise the Lord for His Goodness!!

When my family was on the trip to Tennessee, God was spreading his love through the world, even in the most desolate places.  I recorded where He had me leave little pieces of paper explaining the gospel and by His might these seeds planted will grow (which is why I write, so I can record His goodness and see how He is at work and so that I can rejoice when I hear of how He worked in these places, whenever that happens!)  God, you are leading me into beautiful places!
Here were the spots God planted some seeds:

Three Praise FM gospel cards on hotel cleaning carts-pray for their salvation
One on a magazine at a gas station in TN
Gave to gas station lady in Indiana (right before rest stop where I put the tracts 70-some miles from Louisville-wow, the city of Louisville was so beautiful to pass through)
In a bathroom mentioned above (70-some miles from Louisville)
One on bathroom sink just after Chicago
Left on CubFoods bathroom sink (in Plymouth, MN) right when we got home from the adventure to the majestic mountains of Tennessee God created

No comments:

Post a Comment