Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's Still August!

"Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart."

Fully in Love, by Jon Thurlow:  

"The love that You have for Jesus
Put it inside of me
Burn it on my heart like a seal, like a seal
That in the famines of Your presence
Or in the floods of persecution,
Or in the comforts of the culture, it's still real."

I am thankful for quiet moments of children beside me, with their comforting, soothing sounds, etching my day.


"I never realized what a big deal that was. How amazing it is to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head."

Nina LaCour, Hold Still


Quote by Brecquel, with a soft voice to me:  "Ashley, are you a mother?" (as I was looking at pictures of my friend's baby)  Me: "No, Brecquel, that's my friend's baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment