Sunday, January 26, 2014

1.26.2014

I want to be God's pure vessel, loving God and loving others.  I desire to be a servant, pouring out my life for the success of others.  I'm finding more and more joy as I develop a deeper friendship with my mom.  She truly has done so much for our family.  She doesn't just give us healthy food and train us in the ways of the Lord and love my dad, she PRAYS for us.  I can't count the number of times she's let me know she's praying for me..
Now to the topic of songs.  The song "All I Have is Christ" by Sovereign Grace Music is sooo meaningful to me.  It hold so many precious memories.  It has held a lot of tears, of surrendering my desires to the Lord so He can have His way.  I want God to do His will in my life.  I want to live for Him.  Truly God must be glorified, and He is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.  God is so gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment