Tuesday, May 6, 2014

one day, I was filling out a form.  I would run all the way across the house to ask my dad the questions each time there was a new question because right when I finished asking him a question I would have a new one.  I come running down the stairs and take a running jump to the bottom, fall on my ankle, and sprain it.  I'm sprawled out on the floor and say to my dad, "so did you file taxes ELECTRONICALLy in the last three weeks..?"  as he is laughing at me...

and,
"You are beloved, you are beloved, you are beloved by a Savior who sings over you. I want all my life to be this message. Let me sing truth from the depths of my soul, for all my days. This is the only legacy I want to leave: that I lived fully surrendered and wholly alive to being beloved by Christ, and it shaped all I did." by +Hannah Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment