Thursday, November 1, 2012

I don't know you yet, but when you know Jesus, my heart has already rejoiced with joy inexpressible for this very fact.  I'm so excited to hear your voice tell me of how exciting the new Map you've found is, how glorious are its streets and buildings and people and purposes.  I'm excited to meet you.  I love you already and know that Jesus has anointed you to be called, chosen, and faithful.  I'm so excited to share stories together and to ask Jesus for more time together worshipping him around campfires.  I'm so glad that I can look forward to you like a mother awaits her child.  Guess what?  Being His child is so much fun!  It's literally the bomb.  It's the ultimate challenge with the best trainer.  I'm writing this so you can see this note one day, Lord-willing.  I'm so excited to see your new life.  It's going to be beautifully holy.
Yours because He's going to find you,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment