Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I repent of my unbelief.  It has been rampant in my heart and soul, and it needs to leave and never come back.  My heart is full of belief, because my God is trustworthy.  I repent of dishonoring the Word of God in the way I have spoken against it to my own family.  I have dishonored the Word to my family, falsely saying it was a waste of my time in the past, all because of sinful anger.  I repent.  My mind is changed.  My heart is humbled and meek before Him.  My anger is unjustified.  My mind believes God.  My mind and heart believe the Word of God fully.  My heart and mouth honor the Word of God.  My heart loves God completely.  I am redeemed.
Ps. 37:8 KJV Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment