Saturday, October 27, 2012

May This Be Our Desire As Young Women!

This is my desire completely as well, and I pray that the Lord continues to put this on the hearts of His daughters!
Directly from create-shalom.tumblr.com:
'I desire to always be…
  • A woman who exudes a quiet dignity and gentle spirit
  • A woman who draws attention to God and not myself
  • A woman other women can look up to, but not idolize because I’m authentic and transparent about my struggles and victories
  • A woman who ushers others into being captivated with Jesus as the lover of their soul
  • A woman who brings honor and glory to my King with reverence, never losing my adoration or awe of His majesty
  • A woman completely secure and satisfied in the love of my Heavenly Father
  • A woman of modesty and mystery
  • A woman of purity of heart and mind, protecting innocence without being ashamed of my commitment to set-apartness and holiness
  • A woman with an undivided heart, doves eyes
  • A woman of action and advocacy for worthy causes and needs
  • A woman who can be a sister and a mother to many
  • A woman who brings out the heroic masculinity and Christlike identity God has for the men in my generation
  • A woman who is sensitive to the Holy Spirit and immediately obedient when I hear His voice, because I recognize and know it already
  • A woman that is bold and direct enough to guide and guard men’s hearts away from myself and toward the true desire of their heart- Christ
  • A woman who showcases Christ’s power and who brings the good news to a world in so desperate need of it
  • A woman who is wise and understanding but willing to always humbly learn more
  • A woman who relies on God for my all, living each day in increasing faith
  • A woman who doesn’t need to be noticed or recognized, but only desires that God would be acknowledged, honored, glorified and praised
'“Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:12-14)'

No comments:

Post a Comment