Thursday, October 4, 2012

This Is What I Am To Do

Be courageous.  Be loving.  Love enemies.  Follow the Holy Spirit.  Be holy.  Have a correct view of God.  Don't give up.  The Lord will reward you.  Honor authorities.  They may not be thinking the same things.  Honor the Lord.  Be kind and let people know what you're thinking.  Be humble.  Confess sin.  Walk in faith.  Be like Abraham and walk where God says.  Trust Him.  Listen to rebukes.  Grow closer to God.  Test every spirit.  Follow Jesus's every Word and be filled with joy because of it.  Love others.  Love them.  Love, love, and love some more.  If I am a believer, I am to actually BELIEVE God.  Oh, how I have not done this!  I repent of this.  I am to listen to the voice of the Lord and OBEY.  Repent.  The kingdom of heaven is near.

"It takes us long to learn that prayer is more important than organization, more powerful than armies, more influential than wealth and mightier than all learning." - Samuel Chadwick, The Path of Prayer

2 comments:

  1. Ashley! I've been loving the quotes and thought you've been putting up lately! Can't wait to see you in November :). God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah!! Thank you so much for what you just said!! I'm SO excited to see you then, Lord-willing!!

    ReplyDelete