Thursday, February 28, 2013

"i listened while you ran yourself in circles. it saddened my soul to hear this string of fallacies uttered in such a sincere voice. your entire life is comprised of mashed up, tie-dyed morals and ideologies. your whole philosophy is paper thin. your world operates without regard to truth and logic. you’ve whisked together erroneous information to create a world that makes you happy. that which is crooked is straight and that which is meaningless brings you peace. i wonder, in your world, do our cappuccinos even taste the same? your eyes sparkle as you sit and wait for me to speak after your marathon. you have no idea of the maelstrom within my chest as my soul weeps, oh God, give me words."
-andie jael haugen {cloudno9.tumblr.com}
how sad and empty.  thank God for the HOPE we have in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment