Thursday, February 20, 2014

2.20 & a Miracle

God is faithful in trials.  He is good all the time.  I can trust Him.  I don't have to worry.  Ever.

One of the most amazing things just happened to me.  All God.

So, let me tell this story.  I so delight in sharing God's goodness in my weakness.  This is a story of how I see a recurring theme: when I really seek God, like REALLY seek Him with all my heart, I continually see Him work.  It is amazing.

As you may have known, God brought me to the International House of Prayer.  I had a VERY good time.  So blessed.  I am blessed and highly favored by the Most High King.  I love Him.

As of two months, I had a problem because last minute under tons of stress, I had to leave a bunch of luggage behind in the Northwest.  I even took an evening prayer meeting off in order to prepare for my departure, but alas, not enough.  I sadly missed the blessing over the interns, but I know God's mercy and blessing over me is firm and solid.  I asked a bunch of people to pray for me.  I was very overwhelmed.  I tried not to worry and just pray.  Yesterday, however, I really made the effort to seek God's help.  This is to exalt Him, showing the power of God, that I was having trouble finding a solution and in prayer God responded.

God is sooo faithful.  In prayer, He answers.

So I prayed last night.  Today, I sent a text to my cousin's friend.  My aunt had asked me to contact her.  So anyway, before I had prayed about all this last night, I prayed and then my aunt contacted me at the last minute.  JUST before all my luggage was going to be shipped halfway across the US to me.  God is sooo faithful.  Thank you, Jesus!!  He provides!!  I tell you, He provides and gives so much mercy!!!  I needed it.  Anyway, I didn't want to bug my aunt.  I had a lot of things left behind and didn't want to be a problem.  But I also couldn't leave things behind at the gracious host home that I was at for three months.  I didn't want to be a problem to them either!  So quick story: I prayed last night, today, I contacted my cousin's friend, and she offered to pick up my things within the HOUR...like, do you understand this??  I had been so worried and yet trying not to worry and just trust God and give it to Him in prayer, and when I really sought him with all my hard, even though it is SO hard and it takes literally energy from your body in prayer...he not only answered, he answered MIRACULOUSLY.  A recurring problem over two months I was speedily rescued from in ONE hour.  To top it all off, my roommate had been on the way to drop everything off at the post office for me so graciously later today.  She had everything in her car and so this wonderful young woman just has to swing by IHOP--which also miraculously, not to disclose too much info, but she lives close by IHOP..wow, God--and it is all packaged neatly and ready to go!!

I am utterly in shock.  Utterly blessed.  Once again, God surprised and delighted me.  To you, it may not seem like a big deal.  If you were in my mind and saw my thoughts, you would see and know how big of a deal it is to me.

I was just saved almost 100 bucks because of a generous young woman.  This, people, this is why you develop merciful and kind characteristics like this anonymous little helper who God is using to save the day, so that you can bless others like she has just blessed me...wow, I am quite speechless, although that seems untrue seeing that I just wrote a whole journal entry on the miracle.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment