Wednesday, February 26, 2014

God is with us, in the every day moments.

Heart aches.  desires passed over.  H E   I S   S T I L L   T H E R E.  What happens when you mess up so badly that the entire course of your life is forever altered..?  He forgives, his presence is to comfort, to caress our souls to love Him.  God is faithful while we are unfaithful.  He sees our every need, our every weakness.  He sees and understands, surprisingly.  He sees our failed attempts and broken heart.  I used to think God saw the broken heart as having sinned.  I read in his heart an addition to this: He is close to the broken hearted.
I must come, we must come, clinging to His mercy, for only mercy will satisfy what we have made of our lives.

Trusting in his faithfulness, surrendering to Him, letting forgiveness be uttered for all the messed up moments and things undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment