Saturday, April 1, 2017

here is this, here's that.

Today I am sending an update from the neverlands, the place where I calculate and miss my family.  In other words, I feel alive and a bit free today!  Yet slightly isolated, but I don't really care about that all too much.  Probably because I rested and rejuvenated my soul and also because I took a walk.

Last night was NOT good.  I got to a bad place.  Aka.  I freaked about how much work I had to do and how I couldn't do it.  So I finally turned it over to the One who knows how to do all this *gasp* work.

Mainly this post is for a bit of accountability.  I have tons of work to get done today, but I at least want to accomplish ONE thing.  I am picking--> PRACTICE QUIZ 2.7.  Now, this may seem like an easy task.  Let me tell you about this task--it will most likely take hours.  However, it will make me more prepared for the actual chapter quiz coming up on Monday.  Catch me later!

Prayer requests: please pray for rest and joy from the Lord to be present in my life.
please pray that I would be a blessing to my family.

 amen. ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment