Monday, April 3, 2017

Update!

Update!  I was able to finish that practice test.  It did take the duration of the day to accomplish it.  I did not spend the entire day on it (I was also working with Virginia). But the entire duration of the day until I think after midnight later.  I had a 45 min spurt then another(maybe even another 45 min session) then a very long work session that evening (hrs long).  I really wanted to work on it to improve my grades on the actual quizzes.  I hadn't been doing the practice quizzes and it was throwing my quiz grades off.  Just focusing on all the other work to do that I was not taking time for that practice.  Well, tonight I worked on another one of them.  It was intense.  Long work, and challenging.  I like it, but I also just daydream about my (actual) family while I'm working.  (not future but my present family).  I love them all so much and just think about each one of them.

TTYL!
lol.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment